More than just Tony Stark’s best friend, James Rhodes is a highly decorated combat pilot and a member of the Avengers. Finally comfortable wearing the War Machine armor built by Stark tech, he will need his entire military arsenal to take on the threat looming in the cosmic shadows.
Sideshow and Hot Toys present the War Machine Sixth Scale Collectible Figure from Avengers: Endgame. Specially crafted in Diecast material, this true-to-movie collectible figure is beautifully designed with impressive detailing based on the appearance of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/War Machine in Avengers: Endgame. The weaponized War Machine figure with highly noticeable visual upgrade features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt and a helmet head with LED light-up function, armor suits painted in grayish black and silver with white decals, LED light-up Arc Reactor on chest and repuslors on palms, an articulated back-mounted machine gun, and a specially designed movie themed figure stand!
Defend the Earth from world conqueror Thanos with the newest War Machine armor!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The War Machine Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of War Machine in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes in the movie with removable mask
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Grayish black and silver colored armor with white decals on the streamline armor design
- LED- lighted hexagon-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Six (6) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) articulated back-mounted machine gun
- A movie-themed figure stand with movie logo and character name